Use A Styling Spray To Create Curls
Styling sprays are versatile hair care products that can be used to create a variety of different hairstyles, including curls. Here's how to use a styling spray to create curls:
- Start with clean, dry hair. Before you begin styling your hair, make sure it is clean and dry. If your hair is dirty or oily, the styling spray may not hold as well.
- Section your hair. Divide your hair into sections, depending on how many curls you want to create. If you want big, loose curls, you can create larger sections. If you want smaller, tighter curls, you can create smaller sections.
- Spray each section with styling spray. Holding the styling spray about six inches away from your head, spray each section of hair evenly and thoroughly. Be sure to coat your hair evenly and completely, paying extra attention to the roots, which can be more prone to frizz.
- Curl your hair. Using a curling iron or a wand, curl each section of hair, starting at the ends and working your way up to the roots. Be sure to hold the hair in place for a few seconds to allow the curls to set.
- Set your curls with a light mist of styling spray. Once you have curled all of your hair, give it a light mist of styling spray to help hold the curls in place. Avoid using too much spray, as this can weigh your hair down and make it look greasy.
- Style your curls as desired. Once your curls are set, you can style them as desired. You can scrunch your hair to create beachy waves, or use a wide-tooth comb to gently separate the curls.
By following these steps and using a styling spray, you can create beautiful, bouncy curls that will hold up throughout the day.