What Is Limp Hair?
If you've ever struggled with limp, lifeless locks, you're not alone. Limp hair can be frustrating and difficult to style, but the good news is that there are steps you can take to add volume and body to your locks. In this article, we'll explore the causes of limp locks and share some tips on how to fix it.
What Causes Limp Hair?
There are several factors that can contribute to limp hair, including:
- Over-washing: Washing your hair too frequently can strip it of its natural oils, leaving it dry and flat.
- Product buildup: Using too many styling products or not washing them out properly can cause buildup on your locks, weighing them down and making them look limp.
- Genetics: Some people are simply born with fine or thin hair, which can make it more prone to looking limp and lifeless.
If you're struggling with limp hair, don't despair! There are several ways to add volume and body to your locks, including:
- Use a volumising shampoo and conditioner: Look for products that are specifically designed to add volume and body to the hair.
- Apply a hair mask: Regular use of a nourishing hair mask, like the FUL Intense Moisture Hair Mask, can help to add moisture and nourishment to the hair, making it look healthier and more voluminous.
- Try a styling spray: Styling sprays, like FUL's Styling Spray, can help to add volume and body to the hair, making it look fuller and more voluminous.
In conclusion, limp locks can be caused by a variety of factors, including over-washing, product buildup, and genetics. But by incorporating volumising shampoos and conditioners, nourishing hair masks, and styling sprays into your hair care routine, you can help to add volume and body to your locks, leaving them looking fuller, healthier, and more vibrant. So don't let limp hair get you down – try these tips and tricks to add volume and body to your hair today!